Who should I contact regarding Research Higher Degree matters?

The following contacts will be of help to you:

  • Your Advisory Team
  • Research Higher Degrees Coordinator: Dr Priscilla Man, Room 508, Colin Clark Building, email t.man@uq.edu.au
  • Milestone Coordinator: Associate Professor Peter Earl, Room 605, Colin Clark Building, email p.earl@uq.edu.au
  • Senior Research and Research Higher Degrees Officer: Ms Alys Hohnen - Room 627, Colin Clark Building, Phone: 336 56590, email a.hohnen@uq.edu.au


What resources are available for the use of PhD and MPhil students?

The following are useful resources for Research Higher Degree students: